Instagram appeals to millions of users today. Therefore, there are some rules that community members must follow. Not paying attention to these will cause many problems such as my Instagram account has been disabled.
First of all, it should be mentioned why an Instagram account was closed by the platform. Although there are different reasons for this, there are two frequently encountered reasons. The first is a violation of community rules.
Like every social media network, there are rules in Instagram that users should pay attention to. So everyone can benefit from it without any hassle. However, not many people visit this page. So much so that even though it has been used for years, there are those who do not know what is written here.
This situation leads to a violation, even unknowingly. Since ignorance of these is not an excuse, first of all, it is necessary to look at what substances are;
- Serious threats
- Do not hurt yourself
- Intense violence
- Child with nudity or partial nudity
- Credible threats
- Hate speech
- Humiliation and humiliation
- Regulated products
- Hate groups, organized crime and terrorism
Since there are different items here, they should all be examined. The second reason for closure is the complaint. If one of the members has complained about you for any reason, one of the consequences is the closure of the accounts.
However, there seems to be a solution here. If you fill out the relevant form, Instagram officials will evaluate the situation.
Instagram Closed Account Opening Form
If your Instagram account has been closed, all you have to do is fill out the Instagram account opening form. You can easily access this at https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038. Here,
- Your mobile phone number,
- Why are you objecting?
- Your name and surname written on the identity card,
- Your Instagram username
- E-Mail Address,
There are such empty spaces. It will be sent after you fill them all carefully. Then all you have to do is wait. The information you provide should also be detailed if you want a faster turnaround.
For example, explaining why you think you have not violated, and showing proof if your account has been stolen allows the authorities to act faster.
Can an Instagram Deleted Account Be Opened?
Instagram is popularly used nowadays. However, this does not mean that none of its members want to delete their account. For this reason, the platform makes it possible to perform these operations from the desktop option.
However, because many people trade when they are angry, they also look for a way back. First of all, it should be mentioned that the deletion processes are not done immediately, but are completed within a certain period of time. If you cancel by logging into the platform during this period, it is possible to start using it.
However, after a successful deletion, there is no way to undo it. Because Instagram is very serious about this. Your only solution is to contact the platform. However, it should be kept in mind that a solution may not be provided to you.
How to Open an Instagram Temporarily Closed Account
If you have chosen to freeze your account instead of deleting it permanently, it is quite easy to open the Instagram temporarily closed account. All you have to do for this is to follow the steps below;
- Login to Instagram.
- Access the account you temporarily closed with your user information.
- If you have been away for an extended period, you may be asked to confirm new terms.
In this case, your account will be returned to you. While your account is temporarily closed, other members will see it as completely closed. All your data will come to you within 1-2 days after you open it.
But if you don’t have some followers, what you need to know is that members don’t tend to follow a closed account. There is no need to worry, as most people prefer to take out even their friend.
Why is Instagram Account Closed?
Avoid violating Instagram’s community guidelines
You can avoid deactivation of your account by posting videos or photos that follow the community guidelines established by this platform. These are some of them:
- Submit content and photos that are yours, meaning you can claim to be yours.
- The photos or videos you upload must be suitable for all ages. Do not share sexually explicit or violent content or nude images. Also, avoid content that may promote self-harm.
- Be respectful of other members
- Do not spam: Duplicate comments are not allowed, nor do they modify the service for commercial purposes, discount codes or web pages.
- Instagram may terminate your account without prior notice if you do not comply with the following rules
- You must be at least 13 years old
- You must not sell or transfer your account to anyone else
- You should not ask for information to access other accounts
- You may not post violent, discriminatory or sexual content
- You must not spam other users
Do not create accounts by unauthorized means such as bots or automated devices
You should not restrict another user from using Instagram
You must not transmit any viruses or destructive code
️️ You must not access Instagram’s private API
️️ Never use Instagram for illegal purposes
You are responsible for any action that takes place with your account.
Never share your password with anyone, including tools: some apps will help you program your content, but some may ask you for your password, which is not secure.